Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Hair Care Routine

Hi everyone! I decided to tell you guys about the products I use on my hair. My hair are medium length, coloured and quite damaged (cold russian weather and hats are not my-hair-best-friends).  I use two shampoos, one conditioner and one mask.








What’s Written on the Bottle:

Wella Professionals Enrich moisturizing shampoo for dry and damaged hair. Also for straightened hair.


Leaves dry and damaged hair with a soft, irresistible touch. The rich moisturizing shampoo leaves hair irresistibly smooth and soft to the touch. With silk extract.



Okay, it is a good shampoo, but no so magical, as they claim.  It just made my hair a little more softer (when I use it without conditioner), BUUT it works awesome with my conditioner.



The next point is Collistar Restoring Shampoo





I am soo disappointed with this product! In this beautiful bottle hides the worst product for my hair! It leaves they dry, curly (i hate it!) and damaged. And it smells like rotten grass. Beee.




What’s Written on the Bottle:

  • No Phthalates or Parabens
  • No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfates
  • No Animal Testing

For two weeks I decided to buy something organic for my hair. I bought this conditioner, because my hair are colour treated. And it is amazing! It works great with my non-organic shampoos, it smells wonderful, it leaves my hair very, VERY soft! What more can I wish for?




(nothing is written)

It is a good, really good mask, but not for my hair. It just makes nothing. I guess this product would work amazingly on less dry, less curly hair.  For my hair it is nearly the same as Sunsilk or Pantene (smells the same)


Okay, it was a big post about my hair care routine. I am still looking for the better products. Can you recommend me anything? 

No comments:

Post a Comment