Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mix of Faves! (March)


Sooo, it is my first favourites post! I have a couple of beauty and non-beauty things I loved this month. They all are absolutely gorgeous for me



First of all, Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. I have the lightest shade (51, Light Vanilla) and it is quite light (omfg) for me, but I would purchase the darker shade. I heard so many positive things about it and I picked this foundation. What can I say - I am impressed! The foundation gives medium coverage and dewy luminous finish (that is all I need). It makes me look brighter and more awake (lol). So, it is definitely my favourite.


The second fav is Garnier Fructis Miraculous Oil  . I picked this oil in our drugstore and I am very glad about it. My hair are dry and it makes they look more shiny and feels more soften


The next is Le volume de Chanel mascara. I am a big fan of Chanel makeup and I have received the sample of this mascara. IT IS A-MA-ZING! The best mascara, I have ever tried and I would definitely purchase the full version. It makes my lashes look full and long. The shade is really black (really!) I will make a single post about this mascara.


I love cinnamon, I love the cinnamon smell, I love the cinnamon flavor, I love all about it. Cinnamon is my biggest crush. And I HAD to try this gum. And now it is permanent in my pocket. This gum has a mild cinnamon flavor and it is the first I love about it. It has a handy flat package and I like it.


My absolutely love! I hadn't a planner and I decided to buy a Moleskine. It has gorgeous design and is absolutely perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment