Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Nail Rescue Heroes!



Hi everyone! This  post is dedicated to my new nail care favorites -Daily Wants coats.
About my nails: brittle, dry, exfoliated. As I was 14, I used cheap nail polishes without base coat and now I have many problems ( But these two bottles are my true salvation. The first one is Gelgrow coat for short and poor nails. Transparent polish with a hint of peachy color, flat brush, handy cap and incredible efficiency on my nails. My nails are growing VERY fast! 3 mm pro week - its a true win for me.

The second one is bought by accident. I needed a good base coat an bought this tiny bottle. And then I read, that it is not a polish,then a healing tool. BUT! My nails are so strong yet! I am very, very impressed. This white gel works perfect as a base coat too.

And have you found your perfect nail care products?

1 comment: